Virtual Clinic Appointments powered by USMD1
This service is Only for the following:
COVID-19 Test Administration
Test Kits Are Shipped Priority Mail.
Once you receive your test kit, book a Telehealth Appointment immediately
Please Note: The test is fast and easy. To expedite the call and accurately determine your results, please follow the instructions below and comply with all requests from the Clinical Assistant.
Before contacting the Clinical Assistant:
DO NOT OPEN TEST KIT UNTIL INSTRUCTED TO DO SO BY OUR CLINICAL ASSISTANT, OR THE TEST WILL BE INVALIDATED
1. Find a quiet place
2. Have a good internet connection for the video call (phone, notebook or desktop is ok)
3. Have your unopened test kit out and ready
About the video call with the Clinical Assistant:
1. There is one video call available per test kit
2. Call will last up to 15 minutes
3. The test will start when instructed by the Clinical Assistant
4. Clinical Assistant will request information from you to identify who is taking test
5. Once test is completed, Clinical Assistant will document and email you and/or any other parties you have authorized test results
Setup your Patient Account. By setting up your account in advance, you can expedite the test process. Click Here.
Once you receive your test kit, sign in and select a convenient appointment time. Click Here.
Click on Enter Waiting Room and Consent to Telemedicine Visit
Your Clinical Assistant will be with you in a moment